Ceres Park Ranch
This event has already passed by. Sorry.
WELCOME TO THE CARNIVORES BALL!
Join us for the ultimate BBQ party in a stunning Hill Country setting under the glorious Texas stars.
- For the first time enjoy John Mueller Meat Co's legendary BBQ for dinner
- Stunning Hill Country ranch location at Ceres Park
- Meal includes beef rib, brisket, sausage, potato salad and candied jalapeno coleslaw
- Banana bourbon salted caramel pudding cups by Sugar Mamas Bakeshop
- Great selection of craft beers available to purchase from Texas' oldest craft brewery, Saint Arnold.
- Complimentary sweet tea courtesy of Moonshine Sweet Tea, made right here in Texas!
- Texas BBQ T-shirt pop up store by Come And Brisket
- Live music from The Trey Stapleton Band
- A portion of proceeds will be donated to the fine folks at Capital Area Food Bank, because while we enjoy our food, others shouldn't have to worry about where their next meal comes from.
TIME: Doors open 4.30 pm with snacks and drinks available. Meal service begins at 6.30pm, so come along early and enjoy a beer while the sun goes down!
CONTACT DETAILS: firstname.lastname@example.org
MORE INFO: www.burgermary.com/carnivoresball
- attendees must be over 21
- Food is served per plate amount, not all you can eat
- All ticket sales are final
- Price includes admission (with plenty of seating), meal, water & sweet tea, entertainment, views, ambience and a damn good time. Beer and wine are available to purchase separately.